Saturn Cloud release notes for 2022.05.01
Python installations have moved from
/opt/saturncloud to better support external images that may already be using
/opt/conda. Existing images that still use
/opt/conda will continue to function normally.
This release adds a “debug” mode for deployments which allows users to SSH into deployments to troubleshoot issues. HTTP timeouts have also been extended to 300 seconds to support longer request/response cycles.
- Users can now choose the subdomain for deployments, workspaces, and dask clusters.
- Workspace creation forms have been redesigned.
- The Image selector is now searchable.
- Prefect Cloud flow runs are limited to last 100 entries.
- Users can run Docker within Saturn Cloud workspaces. This needs to be enabled on an installation by installation basis. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request this.
- Organization admins can create and manage groups.
- New modal guides users to create a resource if they don’t have any yet.