Why Saturn Cloud?
Saturn Cloud is a platform where you can easily support data science teammates. Saturn Cloud has high-memory machines, GPUs, distributed Dask clusters, and more. Your data scientists will do their work by using our built-in online JupyterLab or RStudio or by connecting to their preferred IDE with SSH, so you won't be burdened by having to manage this yourself.
Quick access to the right resources at the click of a button
Admin tools to help you manage costs and ensure security
Secure backend that can run on your organization's AWS account
A POWERFUL PLATFORM FOR YOUR TEAM
- Data scientists can spin up high-memory machines, connect to GPUs, run distributed Dask clusters, and more.
- Use what's right for your data scientists—support for Python, R, and other languages.
- Scale up and down resources for complex projects.
CREATED ON A ROBUST BACKEND
- Runs on a Kubernetes cluster where data scientists can easily spool up and down resources
- Can be deployed into your AWS account in 20 minutes or used instantly on our Hosted version
- Can be configured to your needs—allow only certain users to have access to different resource sizes
ADMINISTER WITH OVERSIGHT
- See resource consumption by user, project, or other splits.
- Locate the actively running resources across the organization.
- Add/remove users and create or revoke secrets (Enterprise only).