Read the whole story
Trusted by 75,000+ Data Scientists All Over the World
5 Million Hours+
Saturn Cloud on Twitter
- I must say, Saturn Cloud was a game changer for me. I don't think we could have managed to coordinate data analysis efforts in 2 continents across 75 analyses without your support!
- I've just started working with @saturn_cloud, and it is really nice. Have yet to try their Pro offering, but their customer service and responsiveness is unmatched in my experience.
- Finished setting up my environment on Saturn Cloud. It was straightforward and easy to follow. Now I can work in jupyter notebooks with GPU. Happy that I have got 30 GPU hours each month
Don't take our word for it
- Saturn makes it easy for our analysts to spin up Jupyter servers of any type on demand. The flexibility in being able to define custom docker images, startup scripts, etc. is phenomenal. I love the integration with Prefect Cloud, as it lets us seamlessly run our data ingestion pipeline using the same code and in the same environment as our analysts do their work.
- Saturn Cloud makes my work so much easier. When I sit down at the beginning of the day, I just want my environment to work. I want my favorite packages installed and available on demand. I want it to be easy to scale my workspace and have it shut down automatically when I'm done. Saturn Cloud solves all of that. Their customer service is also top-notch.
- We had a portfolio backtest taking nearly 20 minutes to run before the team at Saturn Cloud took a look at it. Between advising us on our code and dispersing the work across parallel processing via Dask, this backtest was completed at a rate several hundred times faster, taking only a few seconds to execute.
- Taking runtime down from 60 days to 11 hours is such an incredible improvement. We are able to fit in many more iterations on our models. This has a significant positive impact on the effectiveness of our product, which takes many iterations to perform at the standard necessary for our customers.
- Moving the code to Saturn Cloud was quite painless. All I had to do was to switch out the distributed Dask scheduler with the one provided by Saturn Cloud, and re-point to S3 instead of the local disk for my data. I would also like to thank the Saturn Cloud engineers, they are very professional and responsive, and without their timely help, my project would have taken much longer than it did.
- Saturn Cloud is great when experimenting/training with deep learning models. I like that it comes almost set up with nearly all environments one would need to bootstrap ML/Deep learning space or backend development.
Ready to try it out?
Create an account on Saturn Cloud Hosted and instantly get going. If you’d like to try an enterprise installation you can contact sales.