To deploy a dashboard powered by Streamlit, you’ll need to do the following.
- Create a deployment.
- Connect your deployment to a git repo containing your Streamlit app.
- Edit the deployment options in the following way:
- For the Command in the deployment options, select
streamlit run [filename]where filename is the file with your streamlit app.
- In the Environment Variables options, add the environment variables below, which let Streamlit know how to use the correct ports with Saturn Cloud and be open to requests from other machines.
STREAMLIT SERVERPORT=8000 STREAMLIT_HEADLESS=True STREAMLIT SERVERADDRESS=0.0.0.0
With that, when you start the deployment and go to the URL you should see your dashboard.
Need help, or have more questions? Contact us at:
- On Intercom, using the icon at the bottom right corner of the screen
We'll be happy to help you and answer your questions!